Access some of the presentations from the event:
- Women living with HIV in Australia: Overview of current issues and services presentation by Kirsty Machon, Positive Women Victoria [PDF]
- Femfatales Overview: National Network of Women Living with HIV presentation by Kath Leane, Femfetales Chair [PDF]
- HIV Futures 9: Women Living with HIV in Australia presentation by Jennifer Powers, Australian Research Centre in Sex, Health and Society, La Trobe University [PDF]
- Let Women Talk: A project for designing HIV Health Literacy initiatives by and for women presentation by Sarah Feagan, NAPWHA Community Advocate [PDF]
- Supporting the sexual and reproductive health needs of women living with HIV in Australia through community-based participatory research presentation by Alison Carter, Kirby Institute UNSW Sydney [PDF]
For this year’s National Day of Women Living with HIV 2020, read more about the Femfatales who made a call to action for #EachforEqual increased awareness and equitable access to HIV testing.
Femfatales (the National Network of Women living with HIV) is an advisory group, constituted to provide NAPWHA with an ongoing consultative forum for the discussion of issues for women living with HIV in Australia.