NAPWHA provides representation across all four pillars of the Australian response to HIV — government, research, health and medical services and community.
NAPWHA appoints special representatives and consultants to many committees, advisory and steering groups in this regard.
- Ministerial Advisory Committee on Blood Borne Viruses (MACBBVS)
- Blood Borne Virus and Sexually Transmissible Infections Surveillance Subcommittee (BBVSS)
- ViiV Healthcare Australia Community Advisory Board
- ViiV Healthcare Asia Community Advisory Board
- ASHM HIV Guidelines subcommittee
- Australasian HIV & Sexual Health Conference Organising Committee
- Australian Federation of AIDS Organisations (AFAO) Board
- HIV Community Anal Cancer Advocacy Group
- Collaboration for Health in Papua New Guinea