Friday 27 November 2020 — 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM
This general announcement is your invitation to our NAPWHA Annual General Meeting and Members’ Forum 2020, which will be held online.
Please RSVP to book your confirm your virtual attendance by email to the NAPWHA administration at firstname.lastname@example.org at your earliest convenience, or call the office on 02 8568 0300.
You will receive a notification email with the details to join our virtual AGM.
The Annual General Meeting (AGM) is an important governance process for all NAPWHA member and associate member organisations. It can ensure transparency, provide updates and give members an opportunity to vote on a range of matters.
Upon confirmation of your meeting registration you will be sent the following papers via email:
- NAPWHA AGM 2020 Formal Notice
- NAPWHA AGM Agenda – Friday 27 November 2020
- DRAFT Minutes – NAPWHA AGM from 25 October 2019
- Resolution to Appoint Auditor – 2020/2021
- Resolution for Associate Membership (PLT)
- Copies of the 2019/20 NAPWHA Annual Report will be available to download closer to the date of the AGM