NAPWHA wishes to inform our organisational membership, partners and community/ies of the 2019 NAPWHA Board election results ahead of our Annual General Meeting in late-October.
Scott Harlum will take over from Cipriano Martinez as the new President. “It’s an exciting time to be NAPWHA President. With Sarah Feagan as Vice-President, an impressive team settled into our Newtown offices, and a diverse and experienced Board in place, I’m excited by what we might achieve. I’d also like to I acknowledge and thank the outgoing President Cipri for all of his hard work over many years.”
Chris Howard will replace Scott Harlum as NAPWHA’s new Treasurer-Secretary.
Danny Ryding has been re-elected to the position of Ordinary Director.
Nomination timeline for 2019 Board Elections
- Monday 26 August 2019 — Nominations for Board positions open
(President; Treasurer/Secretary; two Ordinary Directors)
- Monday 23 September 2019 — Nominations close at 4:00PM (AEST)
- Friday 27 September to Friday 11 October 2019 — Ballot available to voting representatives
- Friday 11 October 2019 — Ballot closes at 5:00PM (AEST)
- Friday 25 October 2019 — Results announced at NAPWHA Annual General Meeting
Voting representatives for 2019 Board Elections
- Queensland Positive People — Matt Hall and Vaughan McLachlan
- Positive Life NSW — Robert Agati and Paul Caleo
- PLHIV Northern Territory — Mark Halton and Daniel Alderman
- Living Positive Victoria — Richard Keane and Adam Ehm
- PLHIV Australian Capital Territory — Marcus Bogie
- PLHIV Tasmania — Grahame Foster
- Positive Life South Australia — Kath Leane
- Positive Organisation Western Australia — Ryan Oliver