Beyond ensuring the good governance of the organisation, elected Directors will play a significant role overseeing the implementation of our Strategic Plan 2022 and beyond, as well as supporting staff, volunteers and stakeholders through new opportunities and challenges as we advocate for the health and well being of the HIV community in Australia.
This is a fantastic opportunity for inspirational leaders who have a genuine passion for advancing the rights of people living with HIV.
Nominations are now sought for the positions of
Vice President and three (3) Ordinary Directors.
- Monday 31 October 2022 — Nominations close at 5:00PM (AEST)
- 18 & 19 November 2022 — Results announced at NAPWHA Annual General Meeting
How to apply
To nominate to stand for a NAPWHA Board position you must:
- Correctly complete the NAPWHA Nomination Form and your personal Supporting Statement (a brief personal profile written by the person being nominated, not exceeding 2 pages).
- Indicate which board position you are standing for
- Have your nominators affix their names to the form along with the name of the PLHIV organisation that they are members of, and sign the form; all in the correct places.
- Send the correctly filled out form and your personal statement to the Returning Officer by email or post.
- Note: All nominations must be RECEIVED by no later than 5.00 PM Monday 31 October 2022.
- Guide to NAPWHA Elections 2022
- NAPWHA Rules of Incorporation (Section 16)
- How NAPWHA’s Board elections and voting work [PDF]
Submit your nomination
Nominations are to be in writing, addressed to the Returning Officer, no later than 5.00 PM Monday 31 October 2022:
- By post to PO Box 917 Newtown NSW 2042
- By email to email@example.com
- By fax to (02) 9206 2053