NAPWHA is looking for a Resources Project Officer to join our dynamic team working from Newtown, Sydney and deliver two exciting education projects in 2020.
The ideal applicant would:
- Have experience developing online learning resources — ideally in the community health sector and for people living with HIV
- Have experience in project management — working with and managing committees, and delivering projects on budget within a clear deadline
- Be well-versed in the principles of adult education
- Have high level resource development skills
- Be someone who enjoys working autonomously and collaboratively within a small team
People living with HIV are particularly encouraged to apply.
This four-day a week position is for a 12-month fixed-term contract and carries a total salary package of 60-70K pro-rata. Salary packaging is also available.
The National Association of People With HIV Australia (NAPWHA) is the peak non-government organisation representing all people living with HIV in Australia. NAPWHA provides advocacy, policy, education and outreach; and works across the full range of HIV health care and positive education initiatives to promote the highest quality standards of care for HIV positive people. The NAPWHA secretariat works under the direction of the Executive Director to progress issues prioritised through the NAPWHA Strategic Directions and the NAPWHA Board of Directors.
- To request an application package, please contact Gladys Jiminez, Administration Officer, on (02) 8568 0300 (Mon–Fri) or by email at email@example.com
- To discuss the position please contact Adrian Ogier A/ Deputy Director on (02) 8568 0307 (Mon–Thurs).
- Applications must address the selection criteria and contain a CV, cover letter and the names of three referees.
- Applications must be received by 4.00pm Thursday 9 April 2020 (AEST). All information will be kept confidential.
- Applications must be either posted to: Deputy Director, NAPWHA, P.O Box 917, Newtown NSW 2042 or emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org