Our service is free. You don't have to have a Medicare card, but bring it if you have one. As a specialist sexual health clinic, we can provide you with a range of care:
- Testing and treatment of sexually transmissible infections, HIV & hepatitis
- HIV Rapid Testing
- Needle and syringe packs
- Contraception, emergency contraception & pregnancy options
- Post Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP)
- Ask us your sexuality questions (sexual problems, straight, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender or uncertain)
- Transgender care
- Sexual health counselling and information
- Indigenous Health Worker team
- Sexual health and contact tracing information and resources
We have friendly male and female staff and confidentiality is assured.
No charge, service free. Medicare card helpful but not essential (except for obtaining prescriptions from a hospital pharmacy)
Cairns city and surrounding region. Travellers are welcome. Results only available after 1 week. It is preferable that you attend this clinic to receive your results. If you will not be in Cairns one week after testing, we may refer you elsewhere.