Undetectable = Untransmittable is the game-changing notion that helps People Living with HIV, and people at risk of contracting HIV, understand that there is zero risk of contracting HIV when someone has an undetectable viral load.
NYC’s Bruce Richman is the award-winning founder of Prevention Access Campaign, the movement behind the U=U phenomenon. Bruce is in Australia as part of a nationwide U=U campaign from The Institute of Many (TIM) and he’ll be answering questions alongside medical/research professionals and other community
- Monday 5 March, 6pm for 6.30pm start; ANU Medical School (building 4), The Canberra Hospital, Hospital Rd, Garran ACT
- Tuesday 6 March, 6pm for 6.30pm start; upstairs at the Wickham Hotel, 308 Wickham St, Fortitude Valley QL
- Wednesday 7 March, 6.30pm for 7pm start; Treasury Theatre, 1 MacArthur Street, Melbourne, VIC
- Thursday 8 March, 6pm for 6.30pm start; Loton Park Tennis Club, Lord St & Bulwer St, Perth WA
- Friday 9 March, 6.30pm for 7pm start; upstairs at The Colombian, 117/125 Oxford St, Darlinghurst NSW